Want to make passive income right from your phone?
Passive income apps are a good way to go!
They won’t make you rich, but they can help you earn some easy income (yes even while you sleep).
If you’d like to learn more about this app, just keep reading. I’ll give you all the details about S’more including how you can earn money 100% passively, and how much you can earn!
What is the S’more app?
The S’more app is a lockscreen app that let’s people earn points for viewing ads.
These ads are loaded on your lockscreen, so they will pop up automatically – which means it’s totally passive!
Here’s what an actual ad I had on my lockscreen recently:
The points you earn can be converted to gift cards. Users can also earn gift cards for other things on the S’more app – more on that later.
Where can you download the S’more app?
The S’more app can be downloaded on Android phones using the Google Play Store (sorry iPhones!).
To actually become a user of the S’more app, you need to be at least 13 years old (get your parents permission if you’re under 18), and you must live in the US.Get an extra +25 points for signing up for S’more! Just use referral code: BL7I1K
Is the S’more app legit? Is the S’more app a scam?
The S’more app IS legit, it’s not a scam. You can really earn gift cards from just viewing ads on your lockscreen.
You can view the reviews on the Google Play Store to see more people that have earned money by using S’more.
How to Earn Money With the S’more App
There are a few ways that you can earn money with the S’more app (beyond view ads), let’s get into it!
Once you download the app and signup you can get a free 25 points ($0.25) for just using my referral code.Get an extra +25 points for signing up for S’more! Just use referral code: BL7I1K
Possible Earnings: 25 points ($0.25)
Fill Out Your Profile
Once you sign up for your account, and you’re able to login, you can complete your profile to earn some one-time points.
You can earn points by confirming your phone number and email, selecting your gender, adding your name, and enabling location services.
Possible Earnings: 55 points ($0.55)
This is main way you can make money with the S’more app.
The ads will be loaded automatically on your lockscreen, and every day you keep the app installed and let the ads run, you will get 10 points ($0.10).
Possible Earnings: 10 points+ ($0.10+)
Occasionally you will get the option to take some surveys through the S’more app. These surveys will vary in points value, but you can earn at least 20+ points ($0.20) per survey.
Possible Earnings: 20+ points ($0.20+)
On the S’mores app you will be given an option to watch short videos for points.
The videos are 30-second commercials for other apps or services, and they will give you a point every time you watch 2 of these videos.
Possible Earnings: 1+ Points ($0.01)
Refer Friends to S’more
If you decide that you like using S’more you can also refer your friends to the app!
Every time one of your friends uses your referral code, they will get an extra 25 ($0.25) points and you will also get 25 points ($0.25).
Possible Earnings: 25 points ($0.25) per referral
Completing Offers Through S’more
Sometimes S’more will give the opportunity to complete certain offers for points.
These opportunities don’t happen often, so definitely jump on them if you see them in your app.
The offers might be anything from signing up for a free trial, downloading something for free, or even doing a paid offer through a certain advertiser.
Possible Earnings: ? (Depends on the offer!)
How much can you make with the S’more app?
How much you make with the S’more app depends on what kinds of things you do. Are you just going to use it passively? Will you do surveys and view videos, too? Will you complete your profile?
**Just for a quick reference, each S’more point is worth $0.01
Here’s an example of what you could earn during your first week with the S’more app:
- Downloading the and creating a profile: 45 points ($0.45)
- Filling Out Your Profile Completely: 15 points ($0.15)
- Confirming Your Email: 10 points ($0.10)
- Confirming Your Phone Number: 10 points ($0.10)
- Enabling Your Location: 20 points ($0.20)
- Taking Surveys (2): 50 points ($0.50)
- Watch 6 Videos a Day (for 7 days): 21 points ($0.21)
- Daily Lockscreen Use: 10 points a day for 7 days = 70 ($0.70)
Total Made in 7 Days: 241 points ($2.41)
Depending on how many surveys you take a day and how many videos you watch per day you could easily make $5-$10 extra every month.
If you just wanted to stick with the 100% passive option, and just use the lockscreen ads, you could make $5 every two months.
How to Get Paid With the S’more App
Now that you know how you can earn money, let’s talk about how you can go about redeeming your points.
To start the redemption process, you must have the app installed for at least 10 days (and have received lockscreen points for each of those days).
If you click the “redeem” tab on the bottom of the app, it will tell you how many days you have left.
What Rewards are Available
In the S’more app, you can redeem your points for a number of gift cards including:
- AMC Theaters
- Google Play
How Many Points You Need
To actually redeem your points for a gift card, you need a minimum of 500 points.
Some cards need more points than others to get the reward.
Here’s how many points you need depending on the gift card and gift card amount:
- Amazon: 500 points for a $5 gift card
- AMC: 500 points for a $5 gift card
- Applebee’s: 500 points for a $5 gift card
- CVS: 500 points for a $5 gift card
- Domino’s: 500 points for a $5 gift card
- GameStop: 500 points for a $5 gift card
- Google Play: 1000 points for a $10 gift card
- Google Play 25: 2500 points for a $25 gift card
- Starbucks: 500 points for a $5 gift card
- Target: 500 points for a $5 gift card
My Personal Experience
I’ve been using the S’more app for almost a week now, and I wanted to share my experience with it.
I actually am really enjoying the app, and while I don’t do too many of the video ads or surveys I appreciate that I can get passive income from the lockscreen ads, so I plan on keeping it installed indefinitely.
Here are some of the pros and cons I’ve noticed:
- You can earn money every single day 100% passively
- You can get more than 50+ points for just completely your profile and installing the app.
- I didn’t notice that the app drained my battery at all – huge win!
- I also noticed that the app didn’t slow down my phone (another win!)
- There are multiple ways to earn money from S’more (not just lockscreen ads)
- Relatively low cash out amount (only 500 points)
- S’more is only available on Android (boo!)
- Cash out options are only gift cards (I would love to turn my points into PayPal cash)
- If you have more than 30 days of inactivity, your points will disappear)
- If you you don’t cash out your points after a year, they will expire
Conclusion – Is the S’more App Worth It?
Since you can make at least $3 passively (thanks to the lockscreen ads) I think the S’more app is definitely worth it.
That’s an extra $36/year! And if you decide to do surveys, watch videos, and complete a few offers, you can easily double this amount.